This talisman reads 'Toujours Le Même' in French, which means 'Always the Same.' The jasmine branches represent devotion and constancy.
Pyrrha talismans are hand-cast using authentic wax seals at their studio in Vancouver, BC. Drawing on Victorian era imagery and traditional heraldry each piece imbues the wearer with symbolic meaning.
This talisman comes with the fine curb chain which is pictured second. The width of this chain is 1.5mm and the length is 16 or 18 inches. It fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Talisman measures approx. 15mm x 21mm
- 16"/18" Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
About the brand:
Pyrrha is a sustainable jewelry brand that draws on symbolism and Victorian era wax seal imagery to create meaningful pieces that foster connection through personal storytelling. Their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in their Vancouver studio. Pyrrha is a certified carbon-neutral B Corp. They are also members of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metal smiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.